Student and Young Faculty Scholarships
For Interface 2012, there are a limited number of scholarships of up to $500 each
available for travel assistance. These are targeted at graduate students and
young faculty with preference given to individuals participating in the
invited or contributed scientific program.
- Requests for travel support should be submitted by May 1, 2012.
- Applicants should include the amount requested, together with a
copy of their cv and a brief letter explaining the support request.
- Mail requests to Hadley Wickham, email@example.com, with copies to the other co-program chairs.
- Award notifications will be made within a week of request, until funds are exhausted.
- Funds will be given preferentially to students, postdocs, and young researchers.
Last Update March 19, 2012